Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 1 PM and 2 PM - 8 PM
Friday and Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM and 2 PM - 4 PM
Note: Some Classes start before 9 AM
- All participants will need to have their temperature taken by one of our staff before they can go to a class or enter the wellness center. Persons with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to leave.
- Please take your temperature before you come to the mall and ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, please stay home.
Class Size Restrictions
- Classes will be kept to just 15 participants (6 in Indoor Cycling)
- To help aid in this change you can reserve your spot in a class the day before it happens starting with classes on Tuesday 5/5/2020.
- To reserve a class time call 931.473.1212.
Wellness Center Reservations
- We are limiting the number of people in the Wellness Center to 15 at a time.
- Hour blocks of time can be reserved the day before by calling 931.473.1212
- Time blocks start every hour on the hour. (At the end of the hour all people in the gym will be asked to leave to make room for the next group)
- We will close from 1-2 PM each day for additional cleaning.
- We will have employees regularly cleaning equipment throughout the day.
- People are asked to only use one exercise machine at a time and to clean it with provided cleaner after use.
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is recommended and encouraged at all times while in the facility.
- Some exercise equipment has been removed to help people stay 6 ft. apart.
- Please click the link to see our modified exercise class schedule
- All classes will now be 45 minutes long, giving personnel more time to clean in between each class.