Report a Problem/Request a Service

Please use the links below to submit a question, comment or complaint to our various departments. 

Administration (general comments, complaints, or if you are needing help and don't know which department can help you)
Park & Recreation (questions on our parks or any of our recreational activities)
Community Development  (code violations, questions on permits & codes)
Public Works (Trash Pick-up, Animal Control, Street Repair)